Hungarian Culture Days is a vibrant cultural festival that takes place annually in Dublin. It’s a showcase for Hungarian culture, art and heritage – which connects the Hungarian community in Ireland, and builds new connections with Irish communities.
The organisation works to:
- help the integration of the Hungarians in Ireland
- represent the diversity and richness of Hungarian Culture in Ireland.
- enhance cultural exchange and dialogue between Hungarian communities and the Irish public
- build community spirit through fun activities for all ages and backgrounds.
- foster and promote the work of Dublin-based Hungarian artists (painters, photographers, dancers and singers) and enhance the cultural life of Dublin city by bringing the unique elements of Hungarian culture into the artistic and public arena
- introduce Hungarian Businesses, make links with Irish Businesses
Team of the Hungarian Culture Days
The Hungarian Culture Days event is managed by Culture Bridge CLG, a non-profit charitable organisation. Registered Charity Number (RCN) 20151430 | (CHY) 22347 Hungarian Culture Days is in partnership with Hungarian Irish Theatre